This post could have had a bunch of different titles: Nontraditional Strategies for Motivation...Read More
If you’re reading this, it’s too late… No, I’m kidding, lol! (But honestly...Read More
Did you click this post thinking it was going to be about time management? Probably so.
Please accept my sincere apologies. Does it seem like I’m always apologizing?? This post isn’t about time management because there’s no such thing as time management. Time is…time, and last time I checked, we only have 24 hours in a day.
But there’s good news. Even though you can’t manage time per se, you can manage what you do with your time, and that’s what I’m here to help you with!Read More
We all have a purpose, right?
Allegedly, we’re supposed to figure out what that purpose is (sure…easy), then go forth and conquer (wow, easier!).
But what if you have no idea what your purpose is?
One thing I can promise you: you’re not alone.Read More
As millennials, we’re incredibly lucky to live in an age where the Internet is a way of life and using it to outsource tasks is a quick, reliable option.
Outsourcing your life means that someone (or something? Hi, robots.) else takes care of routine tasks for you.Read More
Top Posts & Pages
- The 7 Best Ways Millennials Can Make Money Writing Online
- 6 Awesome Alternatives to the Bullet Journal To-Do List
- How to Use a Bullet Journal to Increase Productivity
- 4 Reasons You Might Need More Than One Bullet Journal
- These Are the Best Bullet Journal Supplies on Amazon
- Write to 1K Course Review: How to Launch Your Freelance Writing Career
- Upwork Review: How I Made $1500 in My First 3 Months Freelance Writing
- Make Great Money Freelancing Online with These Skills
- Fun, Creative Date Ideas That Won't Break the Bank
- Try These 26 Ways to Manage Your Time Better
- 39 Most Epic Online Creativity Courses to Launch Your Creative Business
- I Quit My Job with a 2-Year-Old and a Mortgage: This 112-Page Book Gave Me the Courage
- Finally! The Answer to Getting Stuff Done When You Don’t Feel Like It
- How to Know If You’re a Bullet Journal Addict
- Top 11 Personal Development Books for Millennials (of All Time!)