Micah Baisden, founder and owner of PowerHouse Sports Academy in Atlanta, GA, was a three-sport...Read More
Category: Making Money
Having multiple income streams is #goalsAF…wouldn’t you agree?
Sure, the consistent paycheck you get from your part-time or full-time gig is important, but how would you pay your bills if that job went away? Wouldn’t you feel much more secure, empowered, and excited to have money coming in from elsewhere, too?Read More
Facebook, Snapchat, and Instagram are great for having fun, keeping up with friends (& frenemies), and general laughs. In many cases, all of these platforms can also be powerful marketing tools for your business, too.
But if you’re really trying to gather your life up and do something with your career, you’ve gotta stop sleeping on LinkedIn.Read More
You may not have a large chunk of money to invest into a side hustle right now. Or you may have a large chunk of money that you just don’t WANT to invest into a side hustle right now.
Here’s the good news I came to share with you today: There are plenty of opportunities out there that don’t require you to drop a dime.Read More
- Top 11 Personal Development Books for Millennials (of All Time!)
- How to Make the Most of Your Mid-Year Goals Review
- How to Listen to Podcasts…And Actually Get Something Out of Them!
- How to Use Instagram to Build a POWERHOUSE Brand!
- Write to 1K Course Review: How to Launch Your Freelance Writing Career