You are now stepping into a judgement-free zone. A world where we can all share in the joys and...Read More
Self-doubt, insecurity, and overthinking are the enemies of creativity. May these 30 inspiring...Read More
Recently, I read an article in The Egotist. In it, a challenge was issued: Share your creative philosophy in 20 words or less.
There were all kinds of responses – some poetic, some calculated, some witty, and some (very) abstract.
It made me wonder about my own creative philosophy, so I decided to accept the challenge (except I know I’m wordy, so I gave myself 100 words to do it)!Read More
Amazon has all the things I love so dearly – books, practical household items, and arts & crafts supplies.
This year, I decided to see what the bullet journal hoopla was all about, and I promptly discovered a whole new world.Read More
This post isn’t about The Alchemist but it is about a book that has some key things in common with The Alchemist.
You may have seen this book on my list of the most inspiring books for creative millennials. Aptly titled Steal Like an Artist, it reminds me of The Alchemist for a few reasons…Read More
Confession: I’m not the most observant person in the world, but over the last year or so, I’ve noticed an almost hilariously-depressing phenomenon that I want to share with you.
Then I want you to try and see it for yourself.Read More
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally! The Answer to Getting Stuff Done When You Don't Feel Like It
- The 7 Best Ways Millennials Can Make Money Writing Online
- These Are the Best Bullet Journal Supplies on Amazon
- 6 Awesome Alternatives to the Bullet Journal To-Do List
- 11 Fantastic Business Habits for Creative Entrepreneurs
- If You Want to Be Successful, Micro-Goal-Setting is the Key
- 4 Reasons You Might Need More Than One Bullet Journal
- How to Turn Off Your Brain at Night for Better Sleep