Can you remember your favorite book as a child? The one you insisted on reading over and over and...Read More
This post isn’t about The Alchemist but it is about a book that has some key things in common with The Alchemist.
You may have seen this book on my list of the most inspiring books for creative millennials. Aptly titled Steal Like an Artist, it reminds me of The Alchemist for a few reasons…Read More
Reading for pleasure is one of those habits that so often fades away – not because the love is gone, but because there seems to be little time for it.
But creative and entrepreneurial people know the power and necessity of reading for growth and inspiration and force themselves to make time for it. Whether reading to unwind, de-stress, inspire, or learn, there are so many benefits to taking in a great book.
Here are 10 you’ve probably never heard of.Read More
Top Posts & Pages
- Finally! The Answer to Getting Stuff Done When You Don't Feel Like It
- The 7 Best Ways Millennials Can Make Money Writing Online
- These Are the Best Bullet Journal Supplies on Amazon
- 6 Awesome Alternatives to the Bullet Journal To-Do List
- 11 Fantastic Business Habits for Creative Entrepreneurs
- If You Want to Be Successful, Micro-Goal-Setting is the Key
- 4 Reasons You Might Need More Than One Bullet Journal
- How to Turn Off Your Brain at Night for Better Sleep