Can you remember your favorite book as a child? The one you insisted on reading over and over and...Read More
This post isn’t about The Alchemist but it is about a book that has some key things in common with The Alchemist.
You may have seen this book on my list of the most inspiring books for creative millennials. Aptly titled Steal Like an Artist, it reminds me of The Alchemist for a few reasons…Read More
Reading for pleasure is one of those habits that so often fades away – not because the love is gone, but because there seems to be little time for it.
But creative and entrepreneurial people know the power and necessity of reading for growth and inspiration and force themselves to make time for it. Whether reading to unwind, de-stress, inspire, or learn, there are so many benefits to taking in a great book.
Here are 10 you’ve probably never heard of.Read More
Top Posts & Pages
- The Most Effective Ways to Make Money with LinkedIn
- 6 Awesome Alternatives to the Bullet Journal To-Do List
- These Are the Best Bullet Journal Supplies on Amazon
- 4 Reasons You Might Need More Than One Bullet Journal
- How to Start a Side Hustle with No Money
- Try These 26 Ways to Manage Your Time Better
- How to Turn Off Your Brain at Night for Better Sleep
- The 7 Best Ways Millennials Can Make Money Writing Online
- 5 Must-Listen-to Podcasts for Freelancers Launching a Business
- 027: Following Competing Paths as a Rapper and Entertainment Lawyer with Gilles Walters
- 023: Finding Your Voice + Optimizing the Job Search as a Person of Color in Media & Communications with Desiree Booker
- 021: The Secrets to Curating an Epic Private Dinner Party + Exploring a Passion for Culinary Arts with Briana Riddock
- Dare to Conquer Review (Formerly BBC): Why I Chose It Over Any Other Blogging Courses