Hey, FYI – LZM may be an affiliate for some of the companies/products mentioned on this page, which means LZM may receive a small commission if you make a purchase (no extra cost to you). Rest assured that only products I personally benefit from and highly recommend will be listed here. We run a tight ship at LZM!
Everyone could use a dose of inspiration and encouragement every now and then.
Have you checked out the post on the 10 inspirational books all creative millennials should read? If not, check it out now.
Vowed to read more in 2018 but low on time?
Listening is the new reading. Get a free trial with Audible.
Podcast guest, Jasamine Hill aka The Fear Hurdler, from episode 069 shared the following impactful book recommendations:
- The Defining Decade: Why Your Twenties Matter and How to Make the Most of Them
- You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life
- All the Joy You Can Stand: 101 Sacred Power Principles for Making Joy Real in Your Life
- The Little Black Book of Success: Laws of Leadership for Black Women
- The Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness
Favorite phone apps
Evernote – For planning and organizing your life with lists that can also accommodate images and other media!
CamCard – Say goodbye to organizing physical business cards. This app allows you to keep them all in one place – on your phone!
Simple Habit – Want to make meditating a part of your day but don’t have time? This app provides super quick meditations just for you.