“Stop trying to solve broke people problems.” As a student in Services that...Read More
Author: Megan Nichole
Sep 3, 2020 | Making Money
Facebook, Snapchat, and Instagram are great for having fun, keeping up with friends (& frenemies), and general laughs. In many cases, all of these platforms can also be powerful marketing tools for your business, too.
But if you’re really trying to gather your life up and do something with your career, you’ve gotta stop sleeping on LinkedIn.Read More
Aug 21, 2020 | Productivity
There are three types of people in the world:
1. People who get stuff done.
2. People who don’t.
3. People who believe that shit.
Jul 27, 2020 | Multipassionate Motherhood
Whenever I would heard about stay-at-home moms who also worked at home too, I always laughed to...Read More
Top Posts & Pages
- The Most Effective Ways to Make Money with LinkedIn
- 6 Awesome Alternatives to the Bullet Journal To-Do List
- These Are the Best Bullet Journal Supplies on Amazon
- 4 Reasons You Might Need More Than One Bullet Journal
- If You Want to Be Successful, Micro-Goal-Setting is the Key
- The 7 Best Ways Millennials Can Make Money Writing Online
- Blog Simple Framework Review: Why I Chose It Over Any Other Blogging Courses (Formerly Dare to Conquer)
- Top 11 Personal Development Books for Millennials (of All Time!)
- Upwork Review: How I Made $1500 in My First 3 Months Freelance Writing
- How to Be More Creative: Get In the Zone